Emily’s back with us and she’s sharing another amazing new look. Read more for full details on how Em smoked out this liner below.
Smoked Out Wing Liner
NOTE: I used my Smashbox Double Exposure Palette again for this look.
How to get this look:
- Make sure everything is blended evenly and work quickly when blending gel liner.
- Keep it darkest along the lash line fading the shadows as you blend up and out. Define the outside edge with a black gel liner smudged out into the shadow.
- Start building your smudged out liner shape from a medium toned eyeshadow to dark gradually, using an angled liner brush.
- Put down a light toned base shadow across your entire lid from the lash line and blend up just past the crease.
- Use a small dense concealer brush to clean up the underside edge of your eyeliner with concealer. As an alternate you can use a piece of clear tape as a foolproof guide for a sharp edged eyeliner. Just make sure you place the tape on each eye with the same angle 😉
Keep up with Emily’s stunning looks on her Instagram: @MLEMAC